WHY TO CHOOSE OUR COMPANY?
- Written by Super User
The "Duńczyk" Company has been operating on the market for 15 years. Throughout that time, we have obtained valuable experience thanks to which we are now capable of offering you safety and comfort in terms of transportation-oriented services
As we care about the highest possible quality of the provided services, we delegate a required number of qualified drivers to transport the entrusted goods and passengers. We are in the possession of a properly equipped car fleet capable of transporting both people and commodities. Our representatives constantly exercise utmost care to maintain them in the most satisfactory technical condition. In order to achieve that, every single bus undergoes a technical check-up every week. All those features combined make it possible for us to be at your disposal everywhere and every time. We are not limited to a single area of operation.
We would like to offer your transportation services within the borders of Denmark and Poland. Our drivers will deliver passengers and commodities to the destination on time!
New rules relating to Cookies. The website takes advantage of Cookie files in order to provide its customers with high quality services in a personalized manner. Using the site without changing the Cookie file-related preferences means their saving on your device. The user has the possibility of changing the Cookies-related settings at any time. More info: visit the Cookies policy-oriented publication on the website.
- The dunczyk.com website/hereinafter referred to as the „Website"/ was created to promote transportation of people-related services.
- Website in question may be browsed on any device with the Internet access by means of an Internet browser (the newest version of the Google Chrome browser is highly recommended).
- There is a Google Analytics code implemented in the website's structure. It is a web analytics tool making it possible for the administration to improve the site by taking into account the needs of the Users. The Google Analytics service gathers anonymous data and records tendencies on the site without the necessity to identify every single User. Similarly to other services of that kind, Google Analytics takes advantage of Cookie files to analyze the actions of the Users. The said files are used for data storage purposes.
- Cookie files – they are understood as small chunks of text-based pieces of information sent by the WWW server and saved on the end-device of the User. There is no need to accept Cookies for the website to function properly. Cookie files disabling does not affect the content visible on the website and its functions. The User decides about Cookie files processing by adjusting browser settings to his or her needs. If he or she does not want the said chunks of data to be processed and stored, he or she may disable them (by using a particular option available in browser's options and preferences menu). Cookie files are utilized for the following purposes: creation of statistics allowing for the better understanding of the mode in which the Users take advantage of the website, which in turn helps to adjust the structure and the content of the site to the needs of the visitors and perform any optimization-related undertakings needed; in particular, the aforementioned files make it possible to identify the utilized devices enabling user to view the website, as well as to track the session initiated by the User (after logging in) thanks to which the User does not need to enter his or her login and password during each authentication procedure. The website uses two basic types of Cookie files: „temporal" and „fixed" ones. Temporal Cookies are saved on the device of the User up to the moment of logging out, leaving the website, or closing the browser. Fixed Cookie files are saved on the device of the User for a specified period of time or up to the moment of their deletion by the visitor.
- There is a booking form available on the website. The provision of one's name, surname, e-mail address, and phone number makes it possible to book a seat and allows the User to be informed about the said fact. The provided pieces of information are not disclosed to any other entities.
- Graphic and text materials are protected by copyrights.
- Enabling/disabling cookie files. Microsoft Internet Explorer – in the „Tools" menu, choose the „Internet Options" feature and then – „Privacy". By means of the slider, the User can regulate the general privacy level or – by means of the „Websites" button, adjust the options applying to particular websites. Google Chrome browser - choose the "Tools" option from the menu represented by three horizontal lines located in the upper right corner. Then choose "Clear browsing history..." Aside from the Cookie files deletion option, the User also has the access to the „More options" menu, in which the detailed description of the privacy settings of the browser can be found. Opera browser – Open the main menu by clicking the "Opera" button situated in the upper left corner. Then – choose" Settings" and "Clear browsing history...". Aside from the abovementioned option, the User may also choose the „Manage Cookies.." option which opens a window with more advanced options concerning particular site-related Cookies. Apple Safari - in the "Safari" menu choose "Preferences" and then – the „Privacy" tab. Various options concerning Cookie files can be found there. In the case of mobile phones, tablets, and other mobile devices, there may be other functions enabling and disabling Cookies. Therefore, we would like recommend the Users taking advantage of them to familiarize with the privacy related sections of the device-oriented manuals available on the websites of the said hardware producers.