What are Cookies
Cookies are small files that are saved and stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone while you visit different websites on the Internet. A cookie usually contains the name of the website it comes from, the “cookie’s lifetime” (i.e. how long it will remain on your device), and a randomly generated unique number used to identify the browser from the website it is connected.
1. In connection with sharing the contents of the www.dunczyk.com website, we use the so-called cookies, i.e. information stored by servers on the user’s terminal equipment which servers can read each time that this terminal device connects. We may also use other technologies with similar or identical functions to cookies. In this document, information about cookies also applies to other similar technologies used within our websites. Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the terminal equipment of the user of the www.dunczyk.com website. Cookies usually contain the domain name of the website they come from, the time they are stored on the terminal equipment and their unique number.
2. Cookies are used in order to:
adjust the content of the website pages to the user’s preferences and optimise the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognise the device of the website user and properly display the website tailored to his/her individual needs; to create statistics that help to understand how the users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content; to maintain website user sessions (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter their login and password on each subpage of the website; to provide users with advertising content tailored to their interests.
3. As part of the www.dunczyk.com website, we may use the following types of cookies:
“necessary cookies”, enabling the use of services available as part of the website, e.g. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication on the site,
cookies used to ensure security, e.g. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication on the site,
cookies enabling the collection of information on the use of website pages,
functional cookies, enabling “memorisation” of user-selected settings and personalisation of the user interface, e.g. in the language or the user’s region, font size, website design, etc.,
“advertising cookies”, providing users with advertising content tailored to their interests.
4. In many cases, software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored in the user’s terminal equipment by default. Website users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser’s settings or inform about their placing in the website user’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings. Failure to change the cookie settings means that they will be placed in the user’s terminal equipment, and thus we will store information on the user’s terminal equipment and have an access to this information.
6. Cookies may be placed on the terminal equipment of the user of the www.dunczyk.com website and then used by advertisers, research companies and multimedia application providers cooperating with the website.